Rule Processing Updates Location Traits For All Revisions Instead Of Just Most Recent Revision
(Doc ID 2644029.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the location trait assigned to an existing Approved ReSA Audit Rule is changed, the next processing will look at location traits for all revisions instead of just the location traits assigned to the current revision.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create 2 location traits and assign to different groups of stores.
2. Create a ReSA rule and assign 1 trait.
3. Run ReSA rule and notice it applies to stores assigned to trait #1.
4. Change ReSA rule to assign trait #2 instead of trait #1.
5. Run ReSA rule and notice it applies to stores from both traits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document