Resolution Cost Is Incorrect for Credit Note Request
(Doc ID 2644044.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.1 version, Document Matching
The Credit Note Request (CNR) cost is incorrect when the CNR is generated as a result of an RTV CNR and RTV CN matching.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an RTV with few items.
2. Create a Credit note that has less value of quantity of item.
3. Please ensure quantity difference is not for first item.
4. Resolve cost discrepancy using 'CBQ' action.
5. Run Rollup.
6. Check cost in generated CNRCost Cost for item is from first item in list, not from CNR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document