Balancing Issue When There Are Both DWO And VWT Transaction Postings For Non VAT Suppliers
(Doc ID 2644550.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Note (CN) is getting posted incorrectly for a VAT exempt supplier when discrepancy was resolved using Discrepancy Write Off (DWO) reason code.
Steps to Recreate:
- Choose a VAT exempt supplier.
- Create a Credit Note Request (CNR) for cost.
- Create a CN with cost discrepancy.
- Resolve the discrepancy using DWO reason code.
- Run posting batch and notice that DWO posting is missing for credit note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document