In Event Details, If "Est Time To Restore" is Changed, Value Does Not Get Saved if Save Button is Immediately Pressed
(Doc ID 2644816.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3 to 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Web Workspace
In Event Details, if the value in the "Est Time to Restore" Field is changed, the value does not get saved if the focus isn't moved out of the field before the save button is pressed.
Pressing Save should save the updated ERT
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the configuration for TXTF_EST_RESTDATE2 (in $NMS_CONFIG/jconfig/ops/eventdetails/xml/EVENTDETAILS_PNL_ERT.inc), so it is editable.
2. Save the changes. Run nms-install-config --java. Redeploy cesejb.ear, and restart the managed server.
3. Launch Web Workspace login with Full Operations and grab authority oiver all zones.
4. Open event details for any uncompleted event.
5. Select a new ERT
6. Do not click anywhere outside of the text box for the "Est Restore Time". Click directly on the Save button.
The ERT is not updated in workagenda.
7. Open EventDetails for the same event.
8. Enter a new time in Est Restore Time.
9. Click in the "Est # of Cust Out" field.
10. Press the Save button.
The ERT IS updated in workagenda.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document