Problem With Entity Search By Place With EL Referenced Character.
(Doc ID 2645027.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Other Issues
Problem with entity search by Place with EL Referenced Character.
Entity Search by referenced entity (LogicalDevice by Place/ InventoryGroup by Place) does not filter correctly by referenced entity (Place) criteria;
1) Create two CustomObjects with Count_CO
2) Create two CustomObjects with Stat_CO(states ) by selecting one Country Created in step 1 in the EL Char -"Country".
3) Create a Place with "Address" specification and select Country and State.
4) Create two IGs with ID_Spec, in Group & Infrastructure tab associate one Place to one IG.
5) In IG search screen select "Address" Specification in place block and add Country EL char.
6) Now try searching By selecting as "India" in Country EL Char which would return correct result in first search.
Now try changing Country EL from India to UK, where you can see search will still return the old results.
In the Log, you can see
"oracle.communications.platform.entity.impl.CustomObjectDAO-1" is being used instead of changed value which is
This happens until Reset button is pressed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document