RPM Is Not Applying Price Changes Created By Price Event Lists
(Doc ID 2645031.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) is not creating record in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for price changes created by price event lists .
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an brand new item.
2. Run NewItemLocBatch.
3. Check if the item is available in RPM.
4. Create a price change using the item using Price Event Item List.
5. Approve the price change.
6. It create record in RPM_PRICE_CHANGE but not in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document