Auto Ranging Not Working On Transfer For Complex Packs With Diffs
(Doc ID 2645851.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning message "One or more item/s are not ranged to the location/s in the transfer. Continuing will auto-range the items. Do you want to continue?" encountered in spite of item is already ranged. Warning message should not be displayed if item are already ranged.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Use existing complex pack created based on parent item
2. Create a transfer from warehouse(where complex pack is already ranged) to warehouse(complex pack and component items not ranged)
3. When to location is added notice warning message which informs that item will be auto ranged
4. Approve the transfer.
5. Notice that new warehouse is added to complex pack
6. Create new transfer using same items and locations.
7. Notice that warning message for items ranging still appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document