Rplapprv Batch Fails With ORA-01438 Error
(Doc ID 2647350.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RPLAPPRV Batch fails with an error.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Order with ORDER_NO where length = 12.
- Setup Supplier inventory management for truck splitting.
- Setup Replenishment for Cross-Dock for same supplier and make sure that order should split by RPLSPLIT.
- Run RPLAPPRV batch and it fails with an error.
- In ORDHEAD, it is on NUMBER(12), but in ORDHEAD_REV, it is NUMBER(8).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document