Users Are Unable To See Intercompany Transfer Type Even After The Role/Duty Is Assigned
(Doc ID 2647372.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to see Intercompany transfer type in UI dropdown list even after the Transfer MGMT & INTERCOMPANY MGMT role/duty is assigned.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a New Role in RAAC.
- Assign Transfer MGMT duty and INTERCOMPANY MGMT Duty to the role.
- Assign a user to this role.
- Notice that while creating transfers , Intercompany is not visible in Drop down of transfer type.
- This should be visible if Intercompany Mgmt duty is assigned.
- Assign RMS_TRANSFER_WITH_FINISHING_MGMT_DUTY to the same role.
- Reopen and check . Notice that Intercompany is now visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document