OBIEE Gives Incorrect Results When Querying Receipts By Pack Item
(Doc ID 2647612.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OBIEE receipt metrics are incorrect when receipts exist for more than one pack item with common pack SKU's.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Two or more pack items made up of common SKU's.
2. Receive PO(s) with packs above.
3. Create New Analysis in OBIEE, select Merchandising Analytics As-Is. Select the following from the folder tree:
• Business Calendar/ time period (choose time period containing the dates the receipts occurred in #2 above)
• Item As-Is/Pack Number
• Inventory Receipts/Receipts Qty
• Inventory Receipts/Receipts Cost
• Inventory Receipts/Receipts Retail
4. Filter on Pack Number from step # 1 above.
5. Filtering on a single pack number gives receipt results as sum of sku receipts for both packs but filter on both packs, it sums the sku receipts for both packs and populates that qty/cost/retail for both of the packs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document