E2B Report Is Re-Generating Upon Transmission
(Doc ID 2647622.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that report is getting re-generated upon transmission of an already generated report.
This is causing an issue if any change in case data after lock and before transmission.
Observation is for EMA and PMDA destinations and may have same issue for other agencies too.
At the time of transmission, new record is created in SAFETYREPORT table but there is no link to CMN_REG_REPORTS.
So in SAFETYREPORT table, there are 2 records for one CASE_XREF and AGENCY_ID. 1st record is at the time of generation (there is a link between SAFETYREPORT and CMN_REG_REPORTS) and 2nd record is at the time of transmission (NO link between SAFETYREPORT and CMN_REG_REPORTS)
Why does it create a new record in SAFETYREPORT while doing transmission ?
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a simple case
- New Case ABC423 completes all required E2B validation for the EMA R3 profile
- Schedule a Report to EMA_R3 Reporting Destination using OOTB Profile
- Lock Case and Wait for Report to get picked up and Generated by Batch Generation Worker
- Check the details for this via SQL i.e.
- The first record created in SAFETYREPORT after report generation, has a matching link to CMN_REG_REPORTS.ESM_REPORT_ID
- The second record created in SAFETYREPORT after transmission of same report, has NO link to CMN_REG_REPORTS for this case
- So duplicate records are created in safetyreport table with no link to cmn_reg_reports for case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document