Getting Error Message Upon Modifying Transfer Delivery Date to a Past Date to the Existing Delivery Date
(Doc ID 2648081.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the transfer status from 'Approved' to 'Worksheet' and trying to modify the Delivery Date Field to a date which is less than the existing Delivery Date, application throws error message on the screen.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new transfer with delivery date as vdate.
2. Add item details.
3. Approve the transfer.
4. Now move the Transfer to 'Input' status.
5. Select date for delivery date field greater than vdate.
6. Now try to select another date less than a date provided in Step 5.
7. Notice the error message "Error: The date is before the valid range.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document