Not Nullable Value is Kept in Column Recreated as Nullable
(Doc ID 2648535.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why a "Not Nullable" value is kept in a column marked as "Nullable" that was recreated after doing a full install?
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. For a Study, configure for a specific Data Model in File Watcher a File Specification so that one column is marked as not null.
2. Upload one file with proper values in File Watcher Folder.
3. Note that the values are properly displayed in Data Management ->DataReview.
4. Edit the file loaded at step 2 and set the value for the Not Nullable column as Null.
5. Install Data Model in Full mode.
6. Upload again this file in File Watcher Folder.
The old value of the column is kept, no error is raised in DMW.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document