E2b Auto Import Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2648936.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 8.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Auto Accept AG Process is not accepting XML files. The process start and stop entry is available in AG Service logs but files are not getting processed. The incoming files can be seen under Reports -> I.C.S.R Pending screen but not accepted by AG Process automatically.
Steps to repeat :
2. Import R2 file which has following Narrative text -
This is for testing purpose only ��
Notice the special character available at the end of line.
3. Once the file is imported, go to Reports -> I.C.S.R Pending Screen.
4. Auto Accept AG Process picks the above report but doesn't accept it.
5. Drop few more R2 files for same agency which doesn't have any special character.
6. Auto Accept AG process doesn't pick the files imported at Step 5. The process stuck with the bad XML file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document