Imported E2B Case Created As Initial Instead Of Follow-Up
(Doc ID 2649051.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to accept an E2B import file as Follow-up into existing case.
Initial case is created instead.
1. Import and Accept Initial Case
2. Import Follow-Up
3. Find Imported case on Duplicate Search screen
4. Click [Accept ICSR as Follow-Up] button
5. ICSR Report - Case Import Warning Messages -- Webpage Dialog pop-up states:
6. Get the expected Add as Follow-Up Dialog pop-up
7. Click [Yes]
8. Get the Accept Initial Dialog pop-up instead of expected Follow-Up Dialog pop-up.
9. Click [OK] and the import is accepted as Initial instead of adding to case as Follow-Up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document