BCC Search for External Organizations May not Return Expected Results
(Doc ID 2649130.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When search for organizations of external users, it may return empty result.
- Go to BCC / Commerce Merchandising / External Users.
- Click "Search" button to go to search pane.
- Select "Organization" in the search for dropdown box.
- Enter a search term i.e. an organization name and click "Find" button. Note nothing is returned.
- Switch to browse pane and navigate through the "Organization", the organization with the above name exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document