In Replenishment Attributes Screen, Users are unable to see the values when Min-Max is used
(Doc ID 2649268.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Replenishment Attribute View and Replenishment Attribute Edit in the Replenishment Attribute Search doesn’t show the detail of the method stock when User has created a Min-Max Replenishment.
Steps To Recreate:
- Go to Tasks -> Replenishment -> Manage Replenishment Attributes.
- Search by Replenishment Method = MIN / MAX.
- Click on any line that the search brought.
- Then click on Edit or View.
- Go to the Method Block screen.
- User will see that it doesn’t show the method min and max and the detail of the configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document