Can the Message of the Notification Sent When Enabling "Allow Password Reset" Be Customized?
(Doc ID 2649629.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to customize the message of the notification sent to the user when the System Preference "Allow Password Reset" is enabled and user's password is reset?
"You have been assigned a temporary password to log in to Agile Product Lifecycle Management. Your temporary password is xxxxxxx. Do not forget to change your password after you log in."
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Server Settings > Preferences
- Change "Allow Password Reset" to Yes
- Access to Web Client login screen
- In the Web Client, you will see the link "Forgot password?". Click the link
- In the window, input your username and email, and OK
- Check the email inbox. You will receive an email with the temporary password
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document