Negative Adjustments Passed To RMS After Deleting Container in Container Checking Screen
(Doc ID 2649676.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative Adjustments Passed to Retail Merchandising System(RMS) After Deleting Container in Container Checking Screen
Steps To Recreate:
1. Receive a purchase order(PO) in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS).
2. In RWMS, Navigate to GUI Screen, and then to 'container_checking' screen, enter the container received in Step1 and click on 'Search'. Leave the container information on hold.
3. Navigate to hand-held.Perform the activity of 'Manual replenishment'. After this operation the container will be removed.
4. Go back to Step 2, in the 'container_checking' screen, Click on 'Delete record'.
5. The system sends a negative adjustment to RMS equal to that obtained in the example above (RECEIPT_XACTN_TYPE = A) thus originating the inventory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document