Errors On Editing Expenses At Purchase Order Details Level When RMS Is Accessed In Spanish
(Doc ID 2649814.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When RMS is accessed in Spanish, at the moment of adding or editing Expenses at Purchase Order details' level, there are the following errors:
1) For both kind of calculation basis, even regional settings of RMS is defined to be "," as the decimal separator, it gives an error if user tries to insert a decimal number (like "1,5").
2) For both kind of calculation basis, even regional settings of RMS is defined to be "," as the decimal separator, the Component Rate disappears if default value is between 0 and 1 (like "0,35").
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Expense (ELC_COMP) with "Specific" calculation basis and a value between 0 and 1 in Component Rate (e.g. "0,35").
2. Set regional options to "Ecuador" (as most similar to what is intended).
3. Create a Purchase Order in worksheet status.
4. Add the Expense previously created:
a. Check that "Cuota de componente" is not defaulted by value defined on Expense creation.
b. Notice error when try to change the "Cuota de Componente" ("Component Rate") to a decimal value like "1,5".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document