On Demand Billing: "Complete Bill" Button Still Displays Even When the Bill is Completed
(Doc ID 2649944.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v18.104.22.168.0, On Demand Billing - for a file when the bill is Completed "Complete Bill" button still displays.
When all the records are successfully billed in a file by clicking the 'Complete Bill' button, the ‘Complete Bill’ button is still displayed on the screen.
Although when we click again on the 'Complete Bill' Button, system throws an error as 'No Bill is pending to freeze'. So this does not cause any redundant submission, but this button should not be visible. Once the bill is completed, this button should be hidden to avoid unnecessary confusion to the user. For other records where the C1-FCADH batch is not completed the user should be able to view the Complete Bill button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to ORMB with User (Submitter).
2. Navigate to Menu > Financials > On Demand Billing.
3. Create a File Group setup and upload file if there are no processed records.
4. Search for records where the filegroup is closed.
5. Observe the Complete Bill button is not hidden when the Last batch run status is C1-FCADH, Completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document