Discrepancypurge Batch was Matching the Receipt Though There was Discrepancy for One of the Items
(Doc ID 2650480.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Discrepancypurge batch was matching the receipt though there was discrepancy for one of the items.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order(PO).
- Create an invoice with cost discrepancy for one of the items.
- Run reimautomatch batch and notice that cost discrepancy was generated for discrepant item and invoice moved to URMTCH status.
- Receive the PO fully.
- Run discrepancypurge batch.
- Notice that receipt was matched though cost discrepancy exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document