Reversals not Posted to GL the Same Day as the Store/Day Deletion
(Doc ID 2651063.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reversals are not posted to GL when the Store/Day is deleted. When the same Store/Day is re-opened and new transactions are uploaded. Reversals are posted along with the postings for newly uploaded transactions.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Day1: Load sales for a store/day and close the store/Day.
2) Run SAEXPGL.
3) Day2: Open the Store/Day and Delete the Store/Day.
4) Run SAEXPGL. Note no reversals will be posted.
5) Day3: Re-open the Store/Day. Load new transactions. Close the Store/Day.
6) Run SAEXPGL. Note reversals are posted now along with the postings for newly uploaded transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document