Customer Order Date Is Prior To Actual Order Placed Date on The SIM UI
(Doc ID 2651232.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing customer order picking in Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), the customer order ID drop down list shows a date that is prior to the actual order date as in the SIM.FUL_ORD table.
Date under SIM Customer order ID drop down list should be equal to actual order date in FUL_ORD table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create customer order from Retail Order Management System (OMS)
2. Check order is brokered to store location in Retail Order Broker (OB)
3. In SIM, perform pick process > navigate to Customer order Management > Pick
4. Select Pick type as SIM Customer Order
5. Select Tran id from sim customer order id and check the date displayed for that tran ID in the drop down list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document