Distribution Engine Generate Different B_PICK Directives For The Same Pick From Container
(Doc ID 2651233.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System generates different B_PICK directives for the same pick from container.
Steps To Recreate :
- Have a container on reserve location available for a B_PICK activity a lot_nbr different than NULL and should not be 'NONE'. (it must be only one container available with that item).
- Create 2 store order with same item going to different location.
- Setup wave for one order and run distribution.
- See PICK DIRECTIVE created with NONE Lot Number.
- Setup wave for second order and run distribution.
- See one more PICK_DIRECTIVE created for same container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document