Report Routing Status Icon Changes From Approved To Generated When Tab Switch
(Doc ID 2651953.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It has been noted that when the report routing status changes from Approved to Generated and user switches tabs, then the icon reverts to generated.
This is similar to Bug Number : 30052600
Fixed in Argus Safety Version 8.2.1
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any case
- Navigate to [Regulatory Reports] tab
- [Schedule New Report]
- Ensure Case is locked
- Schedule a simple report e.g. CIOMS-I (any report will do)
- Click on 'Final' hyperlink to generate
- Save and note date of generation is populated in [Regulatory Reports] tab
- Select 'View Report Details'
- Click on [Routing] tab
- Select 'Approved' as routing status and added a comment
- Click [OK]
- Return to the [Regulatory Reports] tab
Note that Icon for report now shows an orange tick to indicate approved i.e.
- Click on [Additional Information] tab and then click to return to [Regulatory Reports] tab
- This causes a screen refresh and now the icon is incorrect and shows report as Generated and no longer Approved
- Routing however under 'View Report Details' still shows approved i.e.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document