Incorrect Update Of Quantity_Total When A Received Transfer Is Adjusted for Transfer Force Close Indicator = 'NL'
(Doc ID 2652755.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a transfer with receipt quantities equal to 0 (zero) and then adjusting the quantity received, the total quantity is updated incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Set System Admin Option: Transfer Force Close Indicator = 'NL' (No Loss).
- Create a store to store transfer for 10 units.
- Ship and dispatch 10 units. Notice that STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT column is updated as 10.
- In receiving store, receive 0 units and confirm. Notice that STORE_ITEM_STOCK.QUANTITY_IN_TRANSIT is 0.
- Adjust received qty from 0 to 3 and confirm. Notice the STORE_ITEM_STOCK.Quantity_Total is updated incorrectly (with +10 on sending store).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document