Missing or Incorrect Spanish Translations
(Doc ID 2652788.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several Spanish translations are incorrect or missing:
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into SIM and go to Technical Maintenance -> UI configuration -> Customize translations and observe the translations for Spanish:
- Incorrect 'Discontinuado', has to be 'Descontinuado'.
- Missing 'Relacionado' (e.g. Related is missing for all translations).
- Incorrect 'New', has to be 'Nuevo'.
- Incorrect 'Approved' has to be 'Aprobado'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document