Accounting Information Changes To PO Line Fails
(Doc ID 2653168.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While the Purchase Order integration overwrites values in an update request, it does not handle the update of the child collections on the Purchase Order Line.
Instead of replacing the collection or list, the integration tries to add rows to the list, resulting in an error.
09:45:51,938 [DEFAULTWorker:3] ERROR (com.splwg.base.api.SavepointExecutable)
Encountered an error under savepoint W1-ConstrRec_sp
com.splwg.shared.common.ApplicationError: (Server Message)
Text: Sum of percentages for cost center(s) should be equal to 100.
1. Create Pr in WAM and Approved with 2 PR lines
2. PR is sent to EBS (interface).
3. PR loaded as PO in EBS and Approved in EBS .
4. PO creaated in WAM with 2 P0 Lines.
5. one of the PO line cost center is updated in EBS
6. Sync request is created in WAM for the cost center change for PO line
7. Sycn Request fails with the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document