When Creating What-IF Allocation Giving an Error Even When Available Quantity Is Greater Than Need
(Doc ID 2653248.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What if Allocation gives error of Available quantity is less than the need even when it is not the case.
Steps To Recreate :
- Created What-if Allocation for a simple pack.
- Added locations in Summary screen with valid locations.
- Provided the Policy parameters as: History, Merchandise Level as Item, Date Range as Weeks from Today, Need as Exact, Allocation to as Gross Need.
- Updated Available Quantity.
- Given Quantity Limits as minimum pack of 1.
The Allocation pops out the error on click of save saying Available Quantity is less than the net need (as expected).
- Change the location list in the summary screen for the Allocation so that valid locations are less than available quantity.
- Click on Save button.
Noticed that the allocation again gives the same error though now it has required available quantity to allocate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document