Custom Date Selection In Timesheet Approval Displays Timesheets Outside Of Selected Range After Seeing A Message "Start Date cannot be after End Date." When Selecting The Start Date
(Doc ID 2653360.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting a custom date range in Timesheet Approval for Action Required items, selecting a start date that causes the message 'Start Date cannot be after End Date.' message to appear, Timesheets that are outside of the date range still appear even when the end date is set to be later than the start date.
- Sign in to P6 Web and create a project with past dates.
- Assign a resource that is enabled for Timesheets.
- Sign into Timesheets with the TM user and submit a Timesheet with values in the past.
- Sign into Approve Timesheets with an approval manager (does not matter if it is Resource Manager or Project Manager).
- Select "Custom" date range (it should default to show the oldest start date and latest end date (which should be earlier than today's date).
- Click the 'Select Date' button next to start date and use the 'Today' button.
- Note: A message appears below the start date box "Start Date cannot be after End Date."
- Click the 'Select Date' button next to end date and use the 'Today' button.
Note: A message appears below the start date box "End Date cannot be same as Start Date."
- Click the 'Select Date' button next to end date and select the next day after the current date.
- Click 'Apply'.
Note: Timesheet(s) will be displayed outside of the currently selected custom date range.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document