Unable to Make Any Changes to a Contract Once it is Approved And an Order is Raised Against It
(Doc ID 2654279.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is unable to make any changes in the Contract once it is approved and an Order is raised against it.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a contract A,B,C,D Type.
- Approve the contract.
- Raise an order against it.
- Approve the order.
- Bring the order back to worksheet.
- Bring the Contract back to worksheet.
- User is not able to make any changes to Contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document