Incorrect Retail Price Calculated For Complex Sellable Pack When Created Using The Item Template
(Doc ID 2654300.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Retail Price Calculated for Complex Sellable Pack when created using the Item Template upload.
Steps to recreate:
1. Using Xitem script, create Item: 'X' ($40.99).
2. Login to RMS >> Tasks >> Items >> Download Items from Staging.
3. Search Item: X , and Download Item file using 'Item Master' template.
4. Add pack component details in 'Pack Items', and set action to Update in 'Item_Free_Form_UDAs' tab.
5. Click on Tasks >> Items >> Upload Items from File.
6. Select the template as "Item Master" >> and Browse the location and add, after modifying the file in Step 3.
7. Select Destination as "RMS", and click on "Upload".
8. Notice that the given retail price is not updated for the pack item as per the retail price values on the svc_xitem_rizp.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document