Undo Remove Option Returns Error "F1 value is missing"
(Doc ID 2654412.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 188.8.131.52.0 version,
When Undo Remove button is clicked on an install event which is in Removed state, an error message "F1 value is missing" is displayed in the event date time popup instead of moving the install event from removed state.
Error: F1 Value is missing
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Device, Device Configuration and service point.
2. Install the device on the service point using an install event.
3. Move the install event to Removed state.
4. Click on Undo Remove button which will display a popup with event date time.
5. Enter the event date time if not already populated and click Ok.
6. Event date time popup is displayed with an error message – "F1 value is missing".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document