INFO : Daylight savings removed on particular state.
(Doc ID 2654980.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
MDM-Oracle Meter Data Management
SGG-Oracle Smart Grid Gateway
DST-Daylight saving time
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Environment
DST changes for the MDM
We would like to know how much it will impact if the Day light savings removed on particular state. We would to get Oracle opinion on the following:
1. Any hardware side changes required? (Unix configurations?)
2. How much it will impact on SGG and MDM application side?
3. If there are any changes required to the out of the box functionality and what are those areas this will affect
4. Any DB side configuration changes required?
5. Any impact on Batch schedules?
We have Common MDM Across 3 states A, B and in C and if for example DST removed for only one state will this affect keeping the system one for DST and other for Non DST, If so what changes will be required?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document