A Mandatory DE Was Removed from WBS Attribute Form in Error, Now the Form Cannot Be Deployed
(Doc ID 2655954.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 19.12 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 19.12 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 19.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A predefined or default data element was inadvertently removed from a WBS Attribute form and the form was saved. However when the administrator attempts to deploy the changed form, the error below occurs.
Deploy Failed. Data Element <uuu_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX> currently used in one or more column definitions of Sheet, has been removed from the design. Modify column definition(s) and try deploying again.
When the Administrator then tries to remove the column for the data element displayed in the error from the WBS cost sheet, it cannot be removed. There is also no way to add the data element back to the WBS Sheet Attribute form as it is not a listed option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > uDesigner > Cost Manager.
- Create new WBS Attribute Form in uDesigner.
- Remove uuu_XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Save the form > Deploy the form.
- The error above is generated during deployment.
- Attempt to add the data element back to the WBS Attribute form, but cannot.
- Attempt to remove the column from the WBS Cost Sheet but cannot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!