Year In Effective Date Showing As AM Instead Of YY In Spanish Language In Order Hts Screen
(Doc ID 2656589.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Spanish Language Year in Effective dates in Order Hts screen as coming as AM instead of YY.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login and set the language to English.
2. Navigate to Manage Orders, search for order, open Order Details, Open Order HTS screen.
3. Notice the effective date is shown as 01-Dec-19.
4. Change language to Spanish from user preferences.
5. Navigate to the same order/path in step 2.
6. Note Year in Effective dates in Order Hts screen is coming as AM instead of YY i.e,01-Dec-AM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document