Problem With ASCP Plan With Similar Name
(Doc ID 2657543.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a problem when two ASCP plans were defined with similar name (designator) , The only difference being a special character „-„ and „_”
When queried from the Plan details form , always one particular plan is displayed irrespective of search criteria and we have to use the down arrow to get to the other plan , How to resolve this issue ?
1. Go to (N) Advanced Supply Chain Planner > Supply Chain Plan > Names
2. Define plan with character "-" in its name
3. Copy or define a new plan with the same name but change character "-' into "_".
4. Go to Plan Option for the second plan (with "_")
5. System will open Plan Option form for the first plan (with "-")
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document