Custom Attributes are Disappearing When Saving Promotion Event Without Changing any Attributes
(Doc ID 2657668.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom attributes are disappearing when clicking 'Done' button Custom Attributes screen for Promotion Event even without changing any attributes.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a promo event with attribute details as: competitor name: 'xxxxxxx' and ticket indicator as 'Y'.
- Click Apply & then Done button to come out of promo event screen.
- Reopen Promo Event screen, select same promo event and then click 'View Attribute' button.
- Click 'Done' button in 'view attribute' popup screen , then click Apply button ( on right side).
- Again click 'Done' button to come out of screen.
- Navigate to Promotion Events screen again and notice that custom attributes check box is unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document