9.3.6 Agile PLM Gantt Chart Columns Are Not Maintained
(Doc ID 2657868.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Gantt Chart Columns are not Maintained
Columns that are added and reordering in the Agile PPM Gantt Chart preference menu are not maintained when Gntt Chart is reopened.
Is there a way to set as a default the columns and order in the Gantt Chart?
steps to reproduce
1. Log in to Oracle Agile
2. Search and open a Project
3. Select Actions + Gantt Chart + Full Lock Mode --> The project is opened in the gantt chart
4. From the gantt chart select Format + Preferences --> The Preferences dialog box opens
5. Move the "Predecessor" column to the second column position
6. Move the "Successor" column to the third column position
7. Select OK --> The "Predecessor" and "Successor" columns are displayed in the new column locations
8. From the gantt chart select File + Exit
9. Repeat steps 2 and 3 --> The "Predecessor" and "Successor" columns are in their original positions and not the reordered locations of column position 2 and 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document