Write off Request Bill Add Issue [Web Server Did Not Respond Correctly]
(Doc ID 2658141.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While adding the bills to the Write off Request using Bill tab, Web Server did not respond correctly. A Query timed out error has been found. A Base screen has been used to create the Write off Request.
The time out error occurred or the different bills where there are almost 5000 bill segments on the bill.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue :
1) Create a bill on an account which contains around 5000 bill segments
2) Navigate to Menu -> Financial -> Refund/Write off Request -> Add
3) Create Write Off Request for the above mentioned account
4) Add the generated bill [Navigate to Bill tab, search for the bills, select and add the above mentioned bill]
5) Popup error will be displayed after waiting for sometime
How can we resolve this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document