RMS Buyer Dashboard Early/Late Shipment Report Show False Positives for ASN Not Received Exceptions
(Doc ID 2658324.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS Buyer Dashboard shows exceptions too early.
For example, if the VDATE is Sep 13 and supplier lead time is 10 days that means the Supplier would not even expect to have the order ready to be shipped until Sep 23. Therefore, it should not show Advance Shipping Notice (ASN) Not Received exception before that date.
- Create an order with no ASN.
- Supplier lead time is 5 days.
- Pickup loc lead time is 2 days.
- VDATE = 05-Mar-2017.
- Ensure that there is no shipment.
- Check the Buyer dashboard for early/late shipment sections.
- Look into the ASNNR (ASN Not Received Issues).
- Orders show up too early.
- Orders from suppliers with EDI_ASN as N would not be listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document