Competitor Shop List Creation And Competitive Price Behavior Not As Expected
(Doc ID 2658552.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Competitor shop list creation and competitive price behavior not as expected.
When downloaded, Item description is taking the EAN descriptions instead of Item description.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a regular item with tran level 1
- Add to the item a EAN (EAN descriptions should be different than item descriptions from step 1)
- Create an item list include the item from step 1 in list
- Create a shop request for item list from step 3
- Navigate to Foundation>> data loading >>Download
- Select the template type price and cost >> select template competitive prices and download
Notice that for item used is fetching the wrong description (the EAN item description)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document