Cost Resolution Is Allowed Against A Matched Receipt Using Cost Review List
(Doc ID 2658554.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do the cost resolution to match the Invoice, Observed that cost resolution is allowed against a matched receipt using Cost Review List.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create an Purchase Order (PO) with 3 items.
2. Do not ship and receive items.
3. Create an invoice with 3 items and with cost discrepancy (Higher cost as compared to order cost) for 1 item. Ensure invoice reached the routing days.
4. Run reimautomatch.
5. Move the vdate to next day.
6. Ship and Receive the items.
7. Run reimdiscrepancypurge job.
8. SHIPMENT invc_match_status is updated to M but the invoice is unmatched.
9. Go to Cost Review list and resolve the discrepancy with Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA).
10. Invoice got matched using Cost Review List even though shipment was in matched status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document