Uploading Invoice Header Only With Tax Template Are Validating Non Mandatory Columns
(Doc ID 2659887.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.2 version, Document Creation
Uploading template via induction fails as it is expecting non-mandatory fields
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Validate the configuration for the template: Merchandising Invoice => Merchandising Invoice Header Only – Tax
2. Navigate to: Tasks > Data loading > Download template and download the template
3. Open the template just downloaded and validate the columns
4. Populate the columns to upload the file.
5. Navigate to: Tasks > Data loading > Upload Data and upload the file
6. Navigate to: Tasks > Data loading > Manage Request and search the file just uploaded
7. Observe error: 'total quantity is required'
8. Check the errors of the process and note that is requesting for additional columns, those weren’t downloaded.
9. Note the errors are related to columns not mandatory and are not contained in the file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document