When Creating DSD Orders For Secondary Supplier, System Checks For ORG_UNIT_ID of Primary Supplier
(Doc ID 2660404.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Direct Store Delivery(DSD) order for secondary supplier, system always looks for ORG_UNIT_ID of primary supplier from ITEM_SUPPLIER table and throws below error :
Steps To Recreate:
1. Item "XXXXX" is associated with more than 1 supplier .
Eg :Say 2 suppliers
Supplier YY is primary Supplier(org_unit_id "ABC")
Supplier ZZ is secondary Supplier (org_unit_id "XYZ")
2. Item "XXXXX" is associated to store "S1" (Org_unit_id "XYZ")
3. Primary supplier is having different org_unit_id compared to the one of store.
4. User is creating DSD order for the secondary supplier whose org_unit_id is same as the one of the store.
Orders -> Create DSD Order
5. System Reports the below error :
Location S1 and Supplier YY are not related to the same org unit.
Issue is that system is trying to match the ORG_UNIT_ID of primary supplier with the STORE.ORG_UNIT_ID eventhough the user is creating DSD order for the secondary supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document