VendorHdrMod, VendorAddrcre, VendorAddrMod Messages are Deleted From SUPPLIER_MFQUEUE Table Without Getting Published
(Doc ID 2660665.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When system_options_rec.pub_full_objects_ind ='N', none of the modification related messages are publisher successfully. However they get deleted from SUPPLIER_MFQUEUE by GETNXT procedure.
Steps to recreate :
1. Modify the business address of supplier site while the Vendor Publisher adapter is Off.
2. Notice the message is present on the SUPPLIER_MFQUEUE table
3. Start Vendor Publisher adapter
4. Message is removed from the SUPPLIER_MFQUEUE table
5. However, RIB Queues did not get the message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document