Released Manufacturer Change Order (MCO) Does Not Create an Output File in the Destination Such as PDX or aXML Files
(Doc ID 2660716.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When releasing a MCO the output file is not created in the Destination. The history tab "Action" column does not show export action.
What Is Working
This works fine for Engineering Change Order (ECO).
When releasing the MCO an output file should be created in the specified Destination.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Java Client --> Admin --> System Settings --> Agile Content Service --> Events
- Create a new event call it/Name it : "Event-MCO-TEST"
- For the event type select :"Workflow"
- For the workflow field enter :" Default Manufacturer Orders"
- For workflow status enter : " Released"
- Click Ok
- Log into Java Client --> Admin --> System Settings --> Agile Content Service --> Subscribers
- Create a new Subscriber call it /Name it : "Subscriber-MCO-TEST"
- On the Criteria field select :"All Change Orders" then click Ok
- Under the Subscriber Details enter the Destination
- Enable the Subscriber
- Log into Web Client
- Create an MCO and release the MCO
- No output file is created in the Destination
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document