Transfer Shipping Loses Reference to Transfer Document After Confirmation
(Doc ID 2660780.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SIM, after completing a container in transfer shipment making reference to a transfer document, if user returns to the container, it loses reference to the transfer document.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Transfer Document
- Approve created Transfer Document
- Create a Transfer Shipment
- Create a Container
- Link the Container with the Transfer Document previously created
- Complete the container
- Close SIM
- Open SIM again
- Go to the Transfer Shipment previously created
- Notice that no transfer document is linked with the container
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document