Users are Unable to Create Nested Pack Items
(Doc ID 2660909.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to create buyer/vendor nested packs.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a complex buyer pack B1 with order as type EACH.
- Add an item I1 and add Supplier details.
- Approve the pack B1.
- Create a new complex buyer pack B2 with order as type EACH and contains inner option checked.
- In pack details screen, selected item from add component window.
- Enter pack B1, but the item is not getting added and does not show any error as well.
- Also tried the scenario - B1 and B2 with order as type PACK and contains inner option selected in B2. Still the same issue, the pack item B1 is not getting added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document